A place for the tastes of the family.
2 cups brown sugar
1/3 cup light Karo syrup
1 stick butter or margarine
½ bag of miniature marshmallows
1 teaspoon baking soda
Mix first 5 ingredients thoroughly in pan and bring to full boil. Quickly add baking soda and pour mixture over 3 batches of popped corn. Makes 12-15 balls.
1 head of cabbage, shredded
1 bunch of green onions
½ pkg. of ramen noodles
6 slices of bacon, drained and crumbled
Combine ingredients above in large bowl.
Brown in one teaspoon of oil 2 oz. sliced almonds and 1 tablespoon sesame seeds. Put browned almonds and sesame seeds in the bowl with cabbage mix. Make dressing below, pour over salad, and mix well.
Mix 3 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, and ½ cup of oil.
1 Spice Cake Mix
1can of pumpkin
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease or spray bottom only of 9x13 cake pan
3. Combine cake mix and pumpkin.
4. Spread in cake pan.
5. Bake 20 minutes
6. Let cool before cutting.
Top with Cool Whip or other choice of topping.
2 garlic cloves
1 medium shallot, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh Rosemary leaves
2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
1 twin pack pork tenderloins (about 2 pounds)
1 tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Schnucks Rosemary thyme marinade (not a must have, but great if you have it)
1. In a small bowl, mix garlic, shallots, and herbs. Place tenderloins on sheet of waxed paper, brush with oil. Rub herb mixture all over pork.
2. Preheat grill pan over medium-low heat. Add tenderloins and cook 30 minutes, turning every 5-10 minutes to brown all sides, or until internal temperature is 145 degrees. Pork should be slightly pink in center. Let pork stand 5 minutes to set juices.
3. Slice pork into 1-inch thick slices; drizzle with marinade to serve.